Book Contents Navigation
HOW to use this book
1. Buying a used 35mm SLR camera and Photography supplies
2. Shoot your first roll of film
3. Health Hazards
5. HOW a camera works
6. HOW the camera controls light
7. The 35mm Film camera
8. The Lens
9. Using your SLR camera
11. Film exposure
12. HOW to use a light meter
13. The light meter doesn't work. Now What?
14. Depth of Field
15. Film processing (Developing film)
16. Print processing (Printing the negative)
Feedback for "Film Photography: What, How, Why"
A beginners guide for film developing and printing the image:
Photography: What, How, Why Copyright © 2023 by Maria Politarhos and Randy Matusow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.